Considered to be part of the renaissance of American coinage, this beautiful coin depicts Liberty in full headdress.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word “Liberty” above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is “United States of America”, “E Pluribus Unum” and “In God We Trust” above the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia or Denver.
Protect your $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin retains its original luster adding to the collectability of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.